Wireless Blu-Ray Nano Steam Spray Gun (Portable)
- Home / KTV Leisure Places / Night Clubs
- School Theaters / Auditorium
- Tuition Centres / Classroom
- Clinic / Vet / Beauty Room
- Warehouse / Storeroom / Offices
- Lifts & Lobby / Waiting Area
- On apparels / Books / Shoes / Bags
- Crockery / Utensils / Pots & Pans
- Coins / Currency Notes
- …and many many more
The wireless blu-ray nano steam spray gun is equipped with a pump of 12kg pressure. The water sprayed out from the high-tech copper nozzle under room temperature will be in nanoparticle mist.
All the ingredients of the disinfectant will be maintained under room temperature spraying without being evaporated by the high temperature. It will be a perfectly safe and efficient disinfectant tool for you and your family
1. Why do people see purple light during use?
When nano steam goes into the air, some water molecules could be mixed with normal temperature, the small water droplets can reflect the violet light with the shortest wavelength (which can be seen by the human eye), so people will see purple light.
2. Why don’t people feel hot when touching the nano steam?
The water molecules coming out of the sprayer are very small and when they come into contact with the skin, people do not feel very hot.
3. How to control the steam?
By turning the spray regulator clockwise for larger steam and counterclockwise for smaller steam.
Voltage: AC110/220V, 60/50Hz
Rated Power: 10W
Bottle Volume: 800mL
Battery Capacity: 2600mA
Charging Time: Approximately 2 hours
Duration: Approximately 3 hours
Net Weight: 900g
Product Size: 220mm x 210mm x 70mm
Package List: 1-pc Spray Gun / 1-pc container / 1-pc user manual / 1-pc charger
Warranty: 12 months
How To Use?
1. Fully charge the device before use. (About 2 hours)
2. Fill the container with diluted Virol-Oxy and install it back to the device.
3. Press the power switch to turn on the device (The blur ray will be on and the device is ready to spray)
4. Rotate the spraying regulator to select the proper spraying intensity
If you are using Virol-Oxy Disinfectant:
Clean the device with water after using.
If you are using other brands of Disinfectant:
If you are using other brands of disinfectant, please clean the device with distilled water. DO NOT use tap water as disinfectants in the market contain residual chlorine or chloroform.