KITCHEN OIL CLEANER (Upgraded Version)
RAPID REMOVAL OF HEAVY OIL STAINS
Specially Designed For Kitchen Residues
- The product can penetrate to the inside of the greasy dust and dissolves into a liquid that can be easily cleared. the product can help clean greasy dust automatically without dissembling the hood.
- NO strong smell. Subtle and mild floral fragrance
- Suitable for heavy oil on the cooker hood, exhaust fan, gas stove, sink, and kitchen glass.
- It can be used to clean the surface of stainless steel, ceramic tile, enamel, and other kitchenware as well as the external surface of microwave ovens and refrigerators.
- Turn the white nozzle until the word ON faces up, spray it at close range on the oil stains, wait a moment and then wipe it with a damp cloth.
- Clean the inside of the range hood without disassembling it. Spray on the fans of the cooker hood several times. Turn on the cooker hood after 3-5 minutes. The stains will break down and fall into the paper cup automatically.
- For the cooker hood that has not been cleaned for over half a year, please repeat the above procedures and apply more amount of the product.
- Turn the nozzle back to Off when not in use.
- Clean the items after spraying and do not let the liquid stay on the surface for too long a period.
- Add the oil cleaner on the cloth and have a test on unspotted small areas first when cleaning the surfaces of non-stick coating, aluminum, wood unstable paint, unknown material, or kitchenware that requires neutral detergent.
- Keep the product out of reach of children. Rinse it with clean water immediately if it gets into the eyes accidentally.
- Avoid skin contact with the oil for a too long a period. Wear gloves if necessary.