California White Sage 白鼠尾草
Great as a housewarming gift. Wonderful gifts for your friends and families.
- Purify our home, office, hotel room, beddings, clothing, crystal, and ornaments
- White sage is an intelligent and powerful herb that comes with energy. Use regularly to help us complete many energy levels of work
- Clean up negative energy after a trip to cemetery or wake, back from visiting from hospitals or even after a business trip
- Purify the body’s negative energy when we are in poor health, ill, depressed, physically and mentally drained, or in a crying mood
- The burning scent of sage can bring peace of mind and a purified body. Its smoke has the energy of healing, purify emotional negative energy and magnetic field
Our Specially Designed Starter Kit Consist Of:
Item #1 – ABALONE SHELL
Use the abalone shell as a resting place for your sage leaves
Item #2 – DISPLAY TRIPOD / STAND
Carved from solid wood of The Red Holy Shengmu
Item #3 – TURKEY FEATHER
Use the feather as a smudge fan
Item #4 – CALIFORNIA WHITE SAGE (3 Bundles)
Burn the Sage to get rid of negative vibes
Size: 15cm (+/- 195g) – One bundle can burn for Approximately 1.5 hours
You may wish to order extra White Sage
Comes in Bundles of 2 / 4 / 6 / 12 / 16
Each Stick Is Tightly Bundled and Weighs Approx. 65g Per Smudge
Science Says Burning Sage Can Clean The Air And Improve Your Health
Whether the season is summer, spring, fall or winter, it is a good idea to clean the air in your home regularly to get rid of germs and all the other unhealthy things you don’t want your family to breathe in. One great way of cleaning the air around you is by burning sage. This practice has been around for hundreds of years, but many people have discounted it in the past as an old wive’s tale. However, recent research has proven that you can clear bacteria from the air by burning sage herb.
How It Works
The best method for this is called “smudging.”
Research has proven that burning sage removes a whopping 94% of bacteria in the air. When the researchers tested the air a day later, it was still clean.
You take a bunch of dried sage, twist it into a stick shape, then light one end of the “stick” on fire and then blow it out. The resulting smoke “smudges” the air in the room and the properties in the smoke kill most of the existing bacteria in the air. White sage is preferred and you can find sage burners for burning it.
Unlike chemical air “purifiers” that only mask the smells in the air, sage is 100% natural and will not cause allergic reactions for people with scent sensitivities. It also smells great!
The research found that the smoke needs about an hour to cleanse the air. So make sure you burn enough sage a couple to last that long. Though you can buy ready-made sage sticks, some people prefer to grow their own herbs for this practice. If you have the room to grow your own, try it out.
The Importance of Clean Air
There are many reasons why people are concerned about the air quality in their homes. The primary reason is health-related. Poor air quality can cause:
- respiratory infections
- lung cancer
- heart problems
Don’t panic just yet! The chronic health issues mentioned happening as a result of long-term exposure to polluted air. But, some of the health issues you or your family are currently experiencing could be a result of the poor air quality in your home. Burning sage is a cost-effective and natural way to clean the air and put your worries to rest.
HOW TO USE SAGE:
- Place the lit sage in a heat-resistant container (such as a ceramic bowl or shell)
- Once the sage is ignited, you can’t artificially extinguish it. The spirit of sage burns itself according to the number of positive and negative ions around it, until the ions are cleared, it will stop burning for itself.
You can check the smoke generated by the burning of sage to determine where it is, or whether your AURA is gathering too many positive ions:
Thin light smoke indicates where it is, people are still clean
Thick rolling White smoke represents too much positive or negative energy around the site or people.
While we strive to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending updates on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings, and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by us.