GRAVIOLA AND CANCER
In recent years, the extract of Graviola has become widely acclaimed for having highly potent properties to fight cancer.
Although not yet tested in human trials, the tree has been studied in more than 20 laboratory tests since the 1970s, by one of America's largest drug manufacturers, where its been shown to:
- Effectively target and kill malignant cells in 12 types of cancer, including colon, breast, prostate, lung and pancreatic cancer.
- The tree compounds proved to be up to 10,000 times stronger in slowing down the growth of cancer cells than Adriamycin, a commonly used chemotherapeutic drug.
- What's more, unlike chemotherapy, the compound extracted from the Graviola tree selectively hunts down and kills only cancer cells. Ut does not harm healthy cells.
WHAT IS GRAVIOLA?
Graviola is a tree indigenous to most tropical areas in Central America and South America, especially in the Amazon.
Its scientific name is Annona Muricata. It is also known as soursop, custard apple, cherimoya, guanabana, guanabano, catuche, catoche, anona Mexico, anona India, mole and Brazilian paw paw.
It has been used for centuries by medicine men and native indians in South America to treat several diseases including heart diseases, asthma, liver problems and arthritis.
All plants parts are used in natural medicine, including bark, leaves, roots and fruits, but the part that contains the greatest concentration of an active ingredient is the leaf.
BENEFITS OF GRAVIOLA LEAF (SOURSOP LEAF)
Graviola leaves are rich in several compounds including protein, calcium, fructose, fats, vitamin A, B and the like.
Thus, the leaves have excellent medicinal properties making them usable as an ingredient in several herbal health products. The health benefits of Graviola leaves are as follows:
- Fight asthma
- Malarie cure
- Corrects liver disorders
- Combats hypertension
... and many more
Do enjoy the tea and observe the colour. Our tea leaves are all-natural, very clean and free of tiny sediments. Thank you and enjoy.
- Place 3-5 shredded leaves into 1 cup of boiling water, then turn down the heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Turn the heat off. Let it cool down before removing the leaves. Keep the tea in the refrigerator. Drink warm of cold.
- Drink 1 cup in the morning, noon and evening, 30 minutes before each meal.
Optional: Add lemon or honey for a great cup of soursop tea.
While Edvolution66 strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by Edvolution66.